Monday 14 October 2013

Mini Skull Scribble

Ever since I was a small child I've been drawing skulls and skeletons, and I've still not tired of it. Considering have varied human faces are I shouldn't really be surprised at how much one human skull can vary in appearance from another – but it still amazes me. If I see someone with a really interesting face I often wonder what their skull looks like underneath all the skin and muscle.


I made this little drawing in my pocket-sketchbook whilst sitting on a train. At the time I was in a drawing mood but didn't really have any strong ideas that I wanted to put down on paper, so I fell back on old faithful, and started scribbling away until a skull shape started to appear. Very relaxing!

It also features as one of my Inktober drawings on my Twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment