Monday 13 June 2011

Pink Swirly Skulls Background


Ok, this isn’t probably the most exciting of drawings but I thought that I’d show it to you anyway, just to let you see some of the preparatory stuff that goes on before I come up with a finished piece. These nine dripping rectangles were a few of the drawings that I came up with when I was trying to work out the block image for the background screen of my new ‘Swirly Skulls on Pink’ screen print (see image below - and click on it to see magnify). It looks like I must have settled on the top central one in the end.


Now for the sales pitch –
If you’d like one of my new, 2 colour, ‘Swirly Skulls on Pink’ screen prints, they come in a strictly limited edition of 50 and each print is signed, titled, editioned and dated. The paper dimensions are 70 x 50 cm (larger than the new, single colour, ‘Swirly Skulls’ prints which are 60 x 45 cm). And as with the new, one colour, Swirly Skull prints, these are also available for a super low, commission-free price (£60 each if bought directly from my good self). If you would like one just drop me an email at waynechisnall@yahoo.co.uk. Kerching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment