Monday 13 December 2010

Black Frog


I just realised that I hadn't posted anything for a while so I chose this drawing from a very old sketchbook pretty much at random.

I've been busy lately trying to fill a sketchbook for a sketchbook project that will be touring the United States early next year. I thought that I had plenty of time before I had to make a start on it - then I happened to read through an old email that mention that the hand-in date was the 15th of January. Considering the Christmas post and the time it will take for my sketchbook to travel from the UK to the US, I don't have long to get it done - especially since I only started it a few days ago. Mind you - I did reach the half way point in the book this morning so I'm feeling a bit more hopefully about getting it finished in time.
I'll start scanning some more of the pages and post them as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment